Register your World Day of Prayer service location and details to them appear on our map.
To register your service you will need
- an e-mail address
- a user name (Choose something you can easily remember. User names cannot be changed once you register.)
- your organizing committee's World Day of Prayer identification number
1.When you are ready, click here to go to the registration form.
2. Once you have registered, you will receive an e-mail with
- your user name
- a temporary password
- a link to a login page
Enter your user name and temporary password and click the login button.
It will take up to two business days for us to process your registration.
In the meantime, you can now change your password from the temporary one provided in the e-mail to something you can easily remember.
3. Once your registration has been processed, you will be able to
- modify your user profile
- enter and modify your event information
To have your event appear on the map and allow others to find your event by entering their postal code, fill out the event location form. Remember to enter details like accessibility or special instructions for people who may not be familiar with your venue.