As a Member of WICC's Network, you will receive:
- Riding the Waves – WICC's news magazine, published three times per year.
- Occasional brief e-bulletins on breaking news or calls to action;
We ask for a donation of $35 or more to accompany your membership form. Your membership is honoured for one full year (12 months). When your membership anniversary is near expiration, you will receive a renewal notice from us.
You can choose 1 of these 4 easy steps to join WICC!
- Click on the appropriate membership category available above, print, complete and mail the form along with your cheque, money order or *VISA Card information to our address.
- Click on the appropriate membership category available above, complete and *fax the form to us.
- Click here to e-mail us to request a membership brochure
- Call us directly. We would love to hear from you!
It’s as simple as that!
Of course, we will issue charitable tax receipts for donations of $20 or more with our appreciation.
* In adherence to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, the Women’s Inter-Church Council of Canada strictly prohibits the transmission of unencrypted cardholder information via e-mail, fax or other means. If you wish to make a credit card donation, please submit your payment via e-mail or fax without credit card details. Call us to relay credit card information. The Inter-Church Council of Canada will not be held responsible for any fraudulent activity should you fail to comply.
The use, retention, and disclosure of personal information collected on this form is done in compliance with privacy legislation including, but not limited to, the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Act. (2000,c.5)
Personal information will not be used, disclosed or sold for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Some documents linked from this page are presented in PDF, which can be read using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.